Applies To: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, Windows Server 2003 with SP2
To create a connection file
- Open Remote Desktop Connection. (Windows 7 select 'Start' and type 'Remote Desktop Connection'
- In Computer, type the following computer name: vm1.virtechsystems.com:[Port Number] Note: Your port number is given to you by VirTech and is required to initiate a proper connection.
- Click Options.
- Specify the connection settings that you want for this connection, (such as screen size, automatic logon information, and performance options).
- On the General tab, click Save As, and save to your Desktop.
- Enter a file name for the saved connection file, and then click Save.
- To open Remote Desktop Connection, click Start, point to All programs, point to Accessories, point to Communications, and then click Remote Desktop Connection.