All servers are capable of running Quickbooks Payroll updates and Software updates now without assistance from VirTech staff. Please follow the instructions below to download Payroll Updates. Should you run into any errors don't hesitate to open a ticket for assistance.
Download the latest payroll tax table
To download a payroll tax table update in QuickBooks Desktop:
- In order to update your tax tables within QuickBooks Desktop, you must have an active payroll subscription.
- Intuit recommends that you download your tax table every time you pay your employees, or at least every 45 days. Click here to learn the latest tax table version.
- To receive payroll tax table updates automatically when they are released, turn on the automatic updates feature in QuickBooks Desktop. See Update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release for detailed instructions.
- Click Employees > Get Payroll Updates.
Click to select Download entire payroll update.
- Click Update.
- When the download is complete, a message such as "A new tax table and/or updates to your payroll tax forms have been installed on your computer. Click OK to read about the changes." Click OK.