You go to login to Skype and you're met the with the following message:
'Something is wrong with your Microsoft Account, please open a browser and go to account.live.com to fix the issue'
Don't panic, you'll just need to follow the instructions to 're-verify' your account to allow you to log back into Skype.
1. Open a browser on the local computer and go to account.live.com
2. Click the profile icon in the top right of the web page and select sign in. You're going to sign in with your Skype credentials.
2a. If you do not remember your Skype credentials, you can hit reset your password first. Enter your work email (email@example.com) and hit send and follow the instructions provided in the email that will be sent.
3. It will then prompt you to verify your account, you will need to provide a good cell phone number and then hit send code underneath where you put the cell number in.
4. You will get a text to that cell phone with a code, once you have the code enter it on the appropriate field and hit next.
5. After you've done that your account will be re-verified and you will be allowed to log into Skype again. You may need to restart the application to get the sign in screen again.